Wednesday, November 27, 2013

All Things Pumpkin!

What time is it? It's PUMPKIN time!


I read the other day that you should only blog about things that you feel really passionate about. Well you are in luck friends, I'm really passionate about Fall and all things pumpkin.  Fall means cooler weather and pumpkins. Lots and lots of pumpkins.

Living in New York City has created a strong bond between us and Trader Joe's. It is the most affordable grocery store in the city, and it's just plain awesome. Especially when it comes to pumpkin flavors. Here's what we have been enjoying!


An easy snack with a yummy pumpkin kick!
Pumpkin butter was delicious on the homemade bread I made!
Snack, breakfast or just because! 
"Falling" in love with breakfast...
Quick and easy for a chilly October night! 
I ate an entire box for dinner last night, by myself. 
But one thing we have not tried... are the pumpkin poptarts. I really can't explain it, but I just hate the idea of poptarts. I'm sure I will be the most "uncool" mom on the block one day. I know, I know.


A few weeks ago our community got together for a pumpkin decorating and carving party! I had no idea our little group was so talented when it came to pumpkins. We even had a rabbit carved on a pumpkin... mad skills, y'all!



And we have been busy trying all pumpkin beer in sight! We've tried so many pumpkin flavors that Richard decided to rank them here!


Happy Pumpkins!

No comments :

Post a Comment