Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quotes

I love quotes almost as much as I love photos. I have a quote journal that I add favorites to, I often take photos of pages in a book to remember good lines and recently I've created a new board on pinterest to save quotes I love. Quote addiction? Maybe. But, at least it doesn't come with calories! We will save my reality t.v. addiction for another day...although, I could throw some Duck Dynasty quotes your way.



Really though... To me, quotes are motivating, inspiring and encouraging. Below are some great ones that I've snagged this past month...enjoy!











Have a quote-filled week!

2 comments :

  1. Love those quotes!! It's hard to pick a favorite from the ones you posted...but I'd have to pick the PINECONE one! Scott has brought out the entrepreneur in me and that quote cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do people like quotes? They relate to us, conforming to our minds and hearts. Best Life Quotes

    ReplyDelete