Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bren got married...and I got a tan!

I still remember meeting Bren in the 6th grade. We went through some of the most awkward times in our lives together...aka, Middle School. Together, we have been through boy troubles, pets, college, life's hard moments and life's biggest celebrations. She is my prayer warrior and constant voice of encouragment. So excited for Bren & Will to start their lives together. My favorite moment of the ceremony was having the tide wash over our feet.

The bride!




Richard and I relaxing the day before the wedding... Daytona Beach, Florida.

We loved staying right on the beach!

Morning of the wedding - writing in the sand, brunch at Crabby Joe's, welcome gifts and getting our hair done.

The vault. haha Our middle school days...




No comments :

Post a Comment